By Ellis Washington
Oct. 25, 2016
For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.
~ Luke 8:17
Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
~Justice Louis Brandeis
The following essay is an analysis of some of the biggest bombshell stories disclosed by WikiLeaks’ exposure of Hillary Clinton’s speeches and emails, and why each is so important.
I dedicated my last essay, “Hillary’s greatest treachery,” to one of the ongoing WikiLeaks scandals that is giving We the People a mirror into the deep, dark heart of the Democrat Socialist Party and their champion, Hillary Clinton. To understand Hillary and the Democrat Socialist Party you must understand that the three things that drives them is – MONEY, POWER, CONTROL. Also, understand that one can never take what Democrats say literally, but we are compelled to reinterpret their words to the opposite to glean their true meaning, if any. For example, contrary to Hillary’s repeated public admissions (i.e., lies) that she would “protect the U.S. borders”, her private admissions (i.e., truth) belies her deep, dark heart. This treachery is what Hillary said in a May 16, 2013 speech she delivered to a group of Italian bankers:
“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, sometime in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”
Below is Part 1 of my analysis of John Hayward’s article, The most explosive Wikileaks Clinton Revelations (so far):
- Clinton dreams of a world with “open trade and open borders”: Since Hillary is
a Socialist and a Globalist. Her allegiance isn’t to We the People, or to the Rule of Law, or to the U.S. Constitution, but to the opposite—Globalist/George Soros policies designed explicitly to deconstruct and destroy America’s Judeo-Christian traditions and institions. Thus, Clinton’s aspiration of a world with “open trade and borders is a war against our sacred national sovereignty. In the globalist future, political and business titans will stand atop the world, without having to worry about fulfilling annoying duties to grubby little voters with nostalgic memories of the days when American politicians served America’s interests. Globalism means you’ll never be able to vote against anything,” writes Hayward.
In other words, America’s Republic including centuries of blood and treasure our Founding Fathers sacrificed to create a Judeo-Christian society; those sacred traditions and institutions will be forever dead if Holocaust Democrats win on November 8th, 2016.
- Clinton courted business elites to support liberal agenda to beat back populism: As I stated in issue one above Hillary and the Democrat Socialist Party is utterly duplicitous; meaning they always mean the opposite of what they say. For example, Hillary’s campaign speeches are all Socialist screeds; always denigrating Capitalism including being anti-business, anti-wealth, anti-Big Business, yet the WikiLeaks reveal the Clinton’s obsession with money, the life blood of capitalism. Thus, according to Hayward’s article, her “speeches include numerous examples of something that’s hardly new, or unique to her, but a very important harbinger of things to come if she gets into the White House. Democrats serve their voters a steady stream of anti-business, anti-wealth rhetoric, but they’re keenly interested in using Big Business to promote the agenda of Big Government. Some of the examples in the leaked speeches, such as Clinton urging business interests to beat back the Tea Party and support open-borders immigration, are points of common interest with the GOP Establishment.”
The Clintons are duplicitous, moneygrubber politicians were always on the take, and like rapacious wolves, always viewed even by their supporters as willing to squeeze every dollar that they could extort from Big Business interests privately, while trashing capitalism and Big Business interests publicly. She’s a total hypocrite on all the issues, yet since many Democrats have long ago dispensed with morality or truth, hypocrisy isn’t a deal breaker for them.
- Clinton campaign coordinated with Super PAC: “No one familiar with the WikiLeaks disclosures should be able to restrain their laughter when Hillary Clinton talks about getting “big money” and “dark money” out of politics. Then again, she should have been laughed off the stage for such tirades long before WikiLeaks started releasing her campaign’s emails,” Hayward writes. This is a good point Hayward brings out. In other words, what is it about the Democrats and the Machiavellian things we’ve learned down through the Ages about their insatiable lust for political Power, Money and Control at all costs, that we’ve learned anew from the WikiLeaks revelations? — NOTHING!
This brings me to the point then if we knew the Democrats were godless demagogues that would sacrifice their own grandmother for political power, then why does the Party still exist? That brings us to the question of education, which as a central institution in any civilized society has been utterly corrupted since the advent of the National Education Association (NEA) in 1857 closely followed by the publication of Charles Darwin’s atheists screeds, On the Origin of Species (1859) and The Descent of Man (1871) which accelerated the Democrats corruption science (conflating it with politics which Christian intellectual C.S. Lewis called “Scientism”) and the Socialist takeover of public, private and higher education in America. Moreover, it made the Democrats the ultimate arbiters of what an educated, “enlightened” or cosmopolitan person of the world was.
- Clinton admitted she has different “public and private positions” on Wall Street reform: “Again, this shouldn’t surprise anyone, but it’s always useful to catch a politician actually admitting she isn’t honest with the public on issues – especially an issue of keen interest to the Democrats who opposed her in the primary. In the same issue, she admitted she’s out of touch with ordinary Americans and “far removed” from middle-class life, which is a refreshing bit of (unintended) candor from such a sanctimonious candidate and Party,” writes Hayward. “Lastly, she said it was an “oversimplification” to blame banks for the 2008 financial meltdown, which is true – and greatly understating the truth of Democrat politicians’ culpability, at that – but not at all what Democrat hyper-partisans want to hear from their leaders.”
John Podesta (03/04/15 email): “Think we should hold [from Congress] emails to and from POTUS? That’s the heart of his exec privilege.” This WikiLeaks email shows the ongoing collusion between Hillary and Obama to hide his knowledge of her illegal home server and that Obama lied about having knowledge of server.
As I stated earlier in this essay, Hillary and the Holocaust Democrat Party are wholly duplicitous. They have mastered Freud’s neurosis of Psychological Projection where according to Freud’s Case Histories is the act where “humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. This is how Hillary always gets away with saying what the stupid masses demand her to say in public while speaking the reality of truth with her millionaire political supporters in private, and laughing all the way to the bank. Everything Hillary says is a lie designed to deceive, to pervert, to obfuscate her true intentions.
We the People need men and women of honesty, integrity and truth willing to stand on principle in public and in private to bring America out of the darkness and the abyss of Socialism Slavery and into the light of Natural Law, Natural Rights and Veritas (truth). In my essay, Natural Law or Nihilism?, I put Natural Law philosophy in its historical context as an essential pillar of America’s Republic:
Natural Law, according to David Adams’ book, “Philosophical Problems in the Law,” consists of “principles and standards not simply made up by humans but rather part of an objective moral order, present in the universe and accessible to human reason.” Thomas Jefferson, in his Declaration of Independence, summarized Natural Law philosophy inherent throughout the Constitution as “… the law of Nature and of Nature’s God.” The original intent of the Constitution’s framers understood that liberty, justice and Veritas (truth) could only be achieved when law and morality were indissolubly and forever integrated as the foundation of the rule of law.
- Clinton campaign asked about using White House executive privilege to hide emails from Congress:“Think we should hold emails to and from POTUS? That’s the heart of his exec privilege. We could get them to ask for that,” John Podesta – current Clinton campaign chair, and former White House counsel – wrote to Hillary’s aide Cheryl Mills, even as the House Benghazi Committee was writing a subpoena for Clinton’s long-hidden correspondence. It’s absolutely shocking that Team Clinton would think Barack Obama was willing to abuse executive privilege to hide vital information from Congress. Wherever did they get that outrageous idea?,” Hayward wrote.
From this WikiLeaks email, we learn how the Democrat Socialist Party has utterly corrupted the rule of law and perverted it for their singular use as a cudgel to beat their enemies (the Republicans) over the head or to frustrate any Congressional investigation. Trump was right it’s time to drain the Washington, D.C. swamp because the entire system is rigged and corrupt from top to bottom.
Epilogue to a Demagogue
In writing this essay, I was watching one of my favorite movies, “Hobbit: An Unexpectant Journey.” In the middle of the movie, our hero Wizard, Gandalf is helping his small band of obstreperous and suspicious dwarfs to reenter Erebor, their homeland in the Lonely Mountain. He was compelled to seek the guidance of Elrond, Lord of Rivendell, to translate a portion of the map written in an ancient, lost language which would give his Dwarf band a clue to how to access their forsaken homeland, Erebor since the main entrance was guarded by Smaug, the evil, fire-breathing dragon.
After his initial meeting with the head Wizards and monarchs of Middle Earth, Gandalf has his mind read by the omniscient Elf Queen Galadriel who at the conclusion of the meeting makes this inquiry to Gandalf—“Why the Hobbit?” Gandalf answers in a most profound and introspective manner:
“Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps because I am afraid, and he gives me courage.”
Gandalf and Galadriel—Movie: The Hobbit: An Unexpectant Journey (2012)
J.R.R. Tolkein’s masterpiece, The Hobbit, is a cautionary tale for U.S. as we approach the 2016 election. We need courage to save the Republic and her sacred Judeo-Christian traditions and institutions by voting out of office every Democrat that we can find, otherwise America, and the world will be shrouded in Shadow and existential death.
The WikiLeaks of Hillary remind me of the biblical passage of Luke 8:17— For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all. Hillary’s WikiLeaks are but a small glimpse into the deep, dark heart of this harridan and her powerbase, the Holocaust Democrat Party which is why Justice Louis Brandeis famously said that, “Sunlight is the best disinfectant.” We know that evil will always be evil, but what we don’t know is will Good always be educated and courageous to challenge evil at every battle?
*N.B.: Part II will be posted later this week.